COVID-19 GUARANTEE POLICY
Our company continues to closely monitor the situation around the Coronavirus and we understand the uncertainty caused to our customers regarding their reservations and holiday planning for the 2022 season.
Therefore we have foreseen the following:
- in case of restrictions between the Renter's country of residence and the charter Base where the reservation is made then it is possible to cancel the charter and a non-transferable voucher will be issued to the Renter, valid until 04/11/2023;
- the issue of a voucher may also be requested in the following cases:
- if the Italian borders or those of the Lessee's country of residence are formally closed during the charter period;
- if a quarantine of at least 7 days is imposed on travelers returning from a holiday in their country of residence (the country must be communicated at the time of booking);
- if, on the dates of the charter, the sailing holiday or non-essential voyages are formally prohibited in the area where the charter begins or in the place of residence of the Charterer.
The following is also specified:
- the obligation to undergo a Covid-19 molecular test (PCR) before or after the trip, or the vaccination obligation, does not give the right to benefit from the voucher issue;
- the cancellation due to Covid illness of the Charterer (other crew members are excluded) will not be accepted if communicated less than 21 days before the start date of the charter;
- interruptions of transport services are not a sufficient condition to obtain the voucher.
Therefore, we have updated our booking policy as follows :
- for charters already booked, in the presence of the conditions indicated in points 1 and 2, it is possible to change the dates, as long as the departure remains in 2022 and the charter area remains the same. If the rescheduled booking is more expensive then the difference in price will be charged;
- for future bookings made starting today and until further notice, the first deposit required will be equal to 50%;
- the payment of the balance (50%) for current and future bookings can be made up to 30 days. prior to the charter start date;
- for future bookings and for charters already booked for which rescheduling for 2023 is necessary for the reasons indicated in points 1 and 2, it will be possible to reschedule the charter and a non-transferable voucher will be issued to the Charterer valid until to 04/11/2023 under the following conditions :
- the charter/Base area shall remain the same;
- if the booking will be rescheduled again in 2022 and will be more expensive, due to a higher price range, then the price difference will be charged;
iii. if the booking is rescheduled in 2023 then the 2023 price list will apply and the difference in price will be charged.
However, if the rescheduling in 2023 is requested after having paid the balance of the original charter and the new period has the same price range, then the 2022 price list will be maintained and there will be no surcharge. If, on the other hand, the new period has a higher price range, the surcharge will be charged, always calculating it on the 2022 price list.