Capo d'Orlando it is certainly one of the best Marinas in all of Sicily: located right in front of the marvelous Aeolian Islands, it is 2 hours (by car) from the airports of Palermo and Catania.
With a modern and elegant design, the Marina offers everything our Clients need to prepare for embarkation and also to spend happy evenings in the nice lounges and restaurants located on the docks.
And, by the way, it's also proudly our legal address and our operating office, right in front of the yachts.
- Address: Contrada Bagnoli, snc, 98071 Capo d'Orlando (ME)
- GPS: 38° 09′ 19” N 14° 46′ 23” E
- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +39 0941 964512; +39 0941 964512
- VHF: Channel 09
- Weathercam: https://capodorlandomarina.it/en/weathercam/
SERVICES INSIDE THE MARINA
- Mooring Assistance Fresh Water & Food
- Service station
- 24h surveillance
- Weather forecast
- Shopping center
- Bars, restaurants, mini markets
- Yacht club
- Toilets and hot showers
- Illuminated quays. Car park
- Golf cart
- Courtesy bicycles
- Car rent
The prevailing winds around the Aeolian Islands during the summer tend to be from NW or NE, although, in calm weather, light sea breezes can be encountered from any direction blowing onto and between the islands.
While infrequent, gales are not unknown during the spring and early summer and careful forward planning are necessary as there are only two harbours which offer adequate shelter (and even then, not in strong southerlies).